ÆGIS Journal focuses on business risks that affect your bottom line. The Journal covers international topics, and contains no advertising. ÆGIS e-journal is a forum for the exchange of information, ideas, operating styles, theories, and related topics for corporate managers who make decisions about threats typically outside the expertise available in-house, yet which have the potential to affect their company’s domestic and international bottom lines. Nothing appearing in ÆGIS e-journal should be construed as legal advice. The information provided is “general information,” not “specific advice.”
The solution to any problem is highly dependent upon the precise facts involved. Thus, before making any reliance upon anything said here, you should consult with an appropriately skilled professional. Opinions expressed by contributors are not necessarily endorsed by the publisher, and may be presented to encourage a dialogue among subscribers. The publisher and any re-publisher cannot be held responsible for any loss incurred as a result of the application of any information published in ÆGIS e-journal.
ÆGIS e-journal is supported and maintained by voluntary efforts. This publication is owned, published, and copyrighted by Aegis Journal, LLC and Financial Examinations and Evaluations, Inc. It is edited by L. Burke Files (LBFiles@aegisjournal.com).
Financial Examinations & Evaluations, Inc. provides services in three high-threat areas, too specialized to be dealt-with in-house, that can adversely affect domestic and international bottom lines.
Protection of trade secrets and intellectual assets.
- Anti-economic espionage.
- OPSEC: The identification and protection of information that would give your competitors and adversaries an advantage.
International financial investigations and due diligence consulting.
- Location and recovery of missing and hidden assets.
- Establishing business relationships and strategic partnerships in Central and Eastern Europe, the offshore financial centers, Beijing and Shanghai, Central Asia, and Latin America and the Caribbean.
- Anti-money laundering and financial fraud requirements under the International Money Laundering Abatement and Anti-Terrorist Financing Act of 2001 and the EU Revised Money Laundering Directive of 2001.
Protection of management, staff, and families.
- In the high-threat environments of Latin America, Africa, the MidEast, and Southeast Asia.
- When traveling and living overseas.
- When transporting items of substantial value.
Financial Examinations & Evaluations, Inc. identifies and quantifies threats and vulnerabilities, and their associated risk, then manages the vulnerabilities so you can transfer or live with the residual risk. We prevent disastrous financial loss to your company, and physical harm to you, your family, and your staff. For information on FE&E,Inc. and its services please go to http://www.feeinc.com/.